20 April 2012

Busyness

Will Smith had Happyness.
I can have busyness.
hush.

I've been looking over my summer schedule. Phew.
Lots going on, and lots I still want to figure out how to work in.
I think this is the first time in a number of years that my summer has been as busy as my autumn tends to be. I'm not complaining.
If I had my way, I'd fill up very nearly every single weekend (and half the weeks) with fun activities and interesting locations. Life is for living.

You know who I admire? I admire the blogging folks who have real structure in their posts. Like with an idea, a beginning, a middle, something interesting, and a proper ending. Those people. They're the ones I admire.

Know who else?
The people who can choose EE-ther or EYE-ther when they say "either" and stick with it. I have no consistency in the pronunciation - - even with my"in my head" voice.
So yeah, I admire them too.
(Neither, by the way, is always Neye-ther - unless I'm saying "Me neither" in which case it's always Nee-ther, because I like the internal rhyme. But I'm pretty much clear on that one.)

So busy. Yeah.
And a little scatter- brained.
And - clearly - (?) - Clam-happy about all of it.

No comments: