15 November 2007

oh - and an update

i got my bulbs in the ground. we had a decent day last saturday. the special added bonus was that the ones that i thought were bound to be mostly wrecked, actually turned out to be mostly ok. so i planted them too.

if only i would have had just a leeeetle more gumption - - i would have taken down the purple halloween lights.

that has to happen this week. while it's not frigid outside. so the red and white ones can go up.

i'm not turning them on though (like so many of my neighbors) - -at least not until the first of the month.

for pete's sake.

1 comment:

Kimba said...

I have to get my bulbs in this week too. And then I have to get my lights up too since the neighbourhood is having a mass lighting on Dec. 1st (which is really pretty cool). This is the first year I'll get to actually have Christmas lights, so I'm very excited! Our house is so old there is only one outside outlet (in the back) so I got a VERY long extension cord, a remote control, and lots of lights! Yeah!
OH! I particularly liked your comment "so the red & the white can go up" but I read it as "go out"! ha!