22 April 2009

trying

I am NOT a patient woman.
I never have been, and likely never will be.
I try - oh heaven knows I try.

but land's sakes - - when I show you something 4 times. when I WALK. YOU. THROUGH. IT. every time you've done it, I expect you to freakin' learn. eventually.

four quarters in a row now (this is a WHOLE YEAR, my friends) i've shown the same guy the same steps and three quarters in a row he's done it wrong exactly the same way each time. three quarters in a row he's called me saying "i think i've done it wrong, but i'm not sure, can you please look over this with me?"
oh sure, he's apologetic, and thankful, and whatever... but good LORD man, freakin WRITE IT DOWN.

ok.
whew.

that's better.
thanks.

and by the way - i haven't written ONE blog post on my shared blog with my husband. ultimate fail.
I HAVE however, managed to completely avoid McDonald's for nearly four full months. I stopped in, once, to get lunch for my daughter and mother, but didn't get so much as a diet coke for myself. (not that any of this avoidance has helped me with the weight loss at all... i'm maintaining steadily at the number I started the year at).

1 comment:

tracy002 said...

In the traffic court of Moncler jacketsa large mid-western city, a youngMoncler coats lady was brought beforeMoncler the judge to answer a ticket given her for driving through a red light. She explaineddiscount ugg boots to his honor that she was a school teacherclassic ugg boot and requested an immediateugg classic tall boots disposal of her case in ugg bootorder that she might classic ugg boothasten on to her classes. A wild gleam ugg classic tall bootscame into the judge's eye. "Youbape shoes are a school teacher, eh?" said he. "Madam, I shall bape jacketsrealize my lifelong ambition. Sit down at that table and write 'I went through a red light' five hundred times."
In recent years, more and more people are inclined to choose Cheap UGG Boots , but for my part, I like Classic UGG Boot and UGG Classic Tall Boots
more. One of the reason that I like ugg boots Is because of a pair of elegant classic ugg boot. I really appreciate one pair of ugg classic tall boots when I first saw them. As for clothes, I like the brand ED Hardy, ED Hardy wholesalecomes into the world rapidly, and many young girls like wholesale ED Hardy.
GAFAS DE SOL OAKLEY
GAFAS DE SOL RAYBAN